Are you looking to sell scrap metal in California?
It is important that you find the best scrap metal prices per pound in California before taking your metal to a local recycling facility for valuation.
By doing this you can always ensure that you are getting the right value for your scrap metal, rather than getting whatever the local dealers decide to give you.
As you may be aware, prices fluctuate considerably from state to state and will often change dramatically throughout the year too.
- You have to agree that your ID card, driver's license, or any means of identification be photocopied.
- Sign papers that you are the legit owner of the scrap metals.
- Sign papers that you have not undergone metal theft.
- Your right-hand thumbprint will be taken for documentation.
You will have no problem selling your scrap metals as long as you meet these guidelines.
Where To Sell Your Scrap Metals here in California?
There are scrap yards or shops in California where you can sell those scrap metals. And to make it easy for you here are the name of some of the shops:
- C & M Metals. - Los Angeles, California
- Sims Metal Management. - Hayward, California
- Westside Auto Recycling. - Los Angeles, California
- Sims Metal Management. - Richmond, California
- Ekco Metals. - San Diego, California
Aside from the various scrap metals such as aluminum, copper, tin, steel, and brass, scrap yards also accept other kinds of scrap metals like zinc, calcium, magnesium, lead, and other metals. You have to drive down to their yard and shop and offer them the scrap metals for them to buy.
Scrap Copper Prices in California
Scrap Aluminium Prices in California
Scrap Brass Prices in California
Scrap Battery Prices in California
Scrap Catalytic Converter Prices in California
Scrap Iron Prices in California
Scrap Lead Prices in California
Scrap Steel Prices in California
Cities We Cover